Guest Blogger No.6Name: Linda Presser & Ed Elysson
Age: 64 & 64
Occupation: Retired Operations mgr at Cisco & retired Network Administrator
Our time here has been emotionally full, starting with being:
- Welcomed and appreciated from the moment of arrival.
- Satisfied from hard work at the primary school and bridge construction sites.
- Frustrated by the communication challenge with the clinic staff.
- Very happy hearing about the achievement of the farm cooperative that Ed & I helped finance.
- Grateful for the sense of community created by all the Karimu Foundation volunteers.
- Sad that we will miss seeing the bridge completion.
- Anticipation that we might return. Ed is already planning projects for next time!